“…the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately.” Thomas Jefferson
When seeking to reform an oppressive State, an explanation to one’s community is due. Each one of us find the following to be true:
Every individual is utterly unique, and every individual’s will is to be respected and to be free from interference so long as that individual does not initiate direct and proximate non-consensual harm.
• Initiating nonconsensual harm, no matter how well intended, is the primary source of human suffering;
• All individuals are peers and No Individual, group, or government is inherently superior to another regardless of different economic or physical dispositions;
• No Individual, group, or government has the rightful authority to initiate direct, proximate, and nonconsensual harm. Such authority is derived from brute force, is illegitimate, and is hereby rejected;
• Each Individual’s sole inherent legal obligation is to not initiate direct, proximate, and nonconsensual harm;
• Each Individual is utterly unique, irreplaceable, and sacred; each individual is responsible for one’s own success, failure, and harm because it is one’s will alone that animates;
• Each Individual is endowed by Nature with independent thought, free will, and the inviolable right to be, do, and have in any of the infinite combinations one wishes to afford to one’s self without interference from any individual, group, or government, so long as one does not initiate direct, proximate, and nonconsensual harm;
• Each Individual may keep one’s personal affairs private and free from search or surveillance so as to be able to protect one’s interests from unwanted interference.
• Tyrants don’t give notice as to when and where they will harm peace loving people therefore, each Individual may be armed as one pleases, when one pleases, where one pleases to be able to defend against those individuals, groups, or governments who attempt to initiate direct, proximate, and nonconsensual harm;
• The only rightful uses of nonconsensual harm is to defend against those who initiate direct, proximate, and nonconsensual harm, or to restore victims of such harm by holding the initiator responsible; the rightful amount of defensive nonconsensual harm is the smallest degree necessary and practical to successfully defend or restore.